These terms and conditions apply for online courses booked on oppima.eu via our scheduling partner. You are presumed to have read, agreed and accepted these terms and conditions when making an online booking.
- The student confirms that they are 18 years of age or more when booking an online lesson.
- The student must have access to the internet on a computer suitably equipped to enable them to participate in an online course.
- The student is responsible for any technical problems that may cause them to miss a class or part of a class.
- Recording or redistribution of lessons or any associated material is not permitted.
- Cancellation and rescheduling requests must be managed via the link provided in the confirmation email.
- Lessons can be rescheduled free of charge up to 12 hours before the lesson start time.
- Lessons rescheduled less than 12 hours before the lesson start time will incur a 10% rescheduling fee.
- Lessons can be cancelled and refunded up to 24 hours before the lesson start time.
- Lessons cancelled less than 24 hours before the lesson start time will incur a 50% cancellation fee.
- Refunds are not offered for missed lessons.
- Lessons cancelled or missed by a teacher are eligible for rescheduling or refund.
Last updated 27 June 2022